Wednesday, May 5, 2010

UGGs and Kisses: From Australia with Love!


Last night, Marco and I were invited to the UGG Australia F/W 2010 preview. The show took place at the Palais Royale, a great venue that had been even more impressively set thanks to Lotus Leaf’s event planning skills. The show also helped raise awareness for The Mary Katz Claman Foundation for Alzheimer's www.mkcfoundation.com. CTV Fashion Television's, Jeanne Beker introduced the evening's presentation featuring UGG Australia footwear and apparel, Jay Malinowski, America's Best Dance Crew 'Blueprint Cru', and MuchMusic VJ Liz Trinnear, who made her catwalk debut. The show had a fantastic buzz to it!
Jeanne Beker introduced the evening's presentation
On a personal note...I find the pastel palette chosen for the classic UGG boots new collection very cute. The hues remind me of scrumptious macaroons - yes, I love macaroons! Although I am not inclined to wear the classic boots, I could totally go for their Abbie clogs this summer as they better match my "style Cricri", to quote my husband ;O)



Yes, UGG really knows how to hug you and throw a memorable party!

For more info go to: UGG Australia www.uggaustralia.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...