Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Inspirational Holidays!

I am back to Toronto.
The least I can say is that I had a very refreshing and inspirational month and a half travelling in France and Italy. To share the joy, I will soon post a very strict selection of photos.
Every year, it is the same. After the big summer break I look forward to the back-to-school excitement that September brings. I like the idea of starting anew: I have reorganized the plants, scented candles, and framed pictures in our apartment, refilled the spice rack, weeded through my shelves and wardrobe, and I feel ready to let new ideas in.

I am in a very soft dusty pink mood for this September season...

Now just for your viewing pleasure, let me show you the trailer of a classic, The Thomas Crown Affair (by Norman Jewison, 1968) which my husband and I savoured a couple of nights ago. A lesson in style with the breathtaking Faye Dunaway and Steve McQueen, and the most erotic scene over a chess board ever, well that is according to me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...