Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Introduction to Scrapbooking...


























End of March, my husband and I decided to start a scrapbook. So we went through piles of magazines* that we had previously discarded for recycling. Here are images from my scrapbook so far...

I am so grateful to Marco for having introduced me to scrap-booking. I've always enjoyed collage and montage, so laying images out in a book is like a revelation to me- an epiphany, really !

What about you?
Do you like scrap-blooking?


*Mainly Vogue (Paris, UK, US), Colors, W, Harper's Bazaar, The Face, and I.D

5 comments:

Zuly Jacob said...

Scrapbooking sounds very interesting. For some reason it reminded me of Luis' Albums.

Christine Rochet-Jacob. said...

Merci, Zuly. Yes. I love the free combination and creative process implied in scrapbooking or any other collage technique. Thanks. This is a great compliment coming from you, and knowing that Luis's work is now at the Guggenheim!

Elizabeth Stiletto said...

That's such a great idea to scrapbook fashion images... it's like a continuous mood board!!

I scrapbook vacations and parties, it's lots of fun

Elizabeth Stiletto said...

I just saw on your profile that you are a French instructor. I have desperately wanted to learn how to speak french fluently for a long time!! How can I learn more about your classes? I looked for an email link to contact but found none so thought I'd leave a comment here :)

Christine Rochet-Jacob. said...

Hello Elizabeth,

I am SO sorry, I have just discovered your second comment about the French lessons today.I don't know what happened here...
Anyways, Yes, I teach French and I would be happy to correspond with you about it, you can reach me at: rochet.christine@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you (whenever you get to read this answer...)
Cordialement,

Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...