Thursday, December 6, 2012

My weekend with Marco, Lola and...Sophie.

Marco and I just discovered the delicious side of Miss Sophie Dahl last weekend! What a bliss!
You probably already know her or have already seen her beautiful face in fashion magazines as she was a big super model back in the days.

In this BBC cooking show, she truly is delightful. And her recipes are knock-outs!
Thanks to Sophie, I have found what to bake for my upcoming Xmas tea time parties, I will make her scrumptious flourless chocolate cake with cream and fresh fruit. Check it out!



And then on Christmas Day, Marco and I have decided on our brunch menu: Cheese souffle buckwheat blinis+scrambled eggs+salmon.



We are definitely looking forward to the Holiday Celebratory Season!

Happy preparations to you too for your Holiday festivities! EN-JOY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...